What's inside this article:
This article explains how to directly embed a content item into text content. You can directly embed the following content items:
- Text-based content:
- Multimedia content:
- Audio clip, Audio feauture, Broadcast program, Document, Photo gallery, Slider gallery, Video
- Interactive content:
- Dynamic infographics, Poll, Quiz, Snippet
When an item is directly embedded, visitors can interact with the item on the page where it is embedded. For example, if you directly embed a video into the body of an article, visitors can play the video without leaving the article page.
To embed a content item:
- Hit the Insert Embedded Content icon in CKEditor.
- Select Single item and Content.
- Under Content type in the left panel, select the relevant content type (for example, Video).
- Optionally use the additional search filters in the left panel to narrow the search results, then hit Search.
- Select + Attach (the plus icon) next to the item you want to embed.
- If prompted, select Add as embedded content, then hit Attach.
You see a placeholder representing the embedded item in CKEditor.
You can embed a content item on the following text-based content items:
You can also embed content items: