The release of Pangea CMS 8.17 is scheduled for July 19 2022 at the times specified below:
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty, Inc.: 06:00 - 07:30 Prague time / 00:00 - 01:30 DC time
- LibertyNet: 07:30 - 08:30 Prague time / 01:30 - 02:30 DC time
- Voice of America (VOA): 08:30 - 10:00 Prague time / 02:30 - 04:00 DC time
- Office of Cuba Broadcasting (OCB): 10:00 - 11:00 Prague time / 04:00 - 05:00 DC time
- New features:
- Bug fixes:
A FactCheck page lets you present an objective analysis of a statement that has been widely circulated and presented as fact. Pangea CMS 8.17 includes the brand-new FactCheck BETA edit screen that matches the look and feel of other redesigned edit screens in Pangea CMS.
You can access FactCheck BETA using either method below:
- Create a new FactCheck page via New > Content > FactCheck BETA.
- Open the FactCheck BETA edit screen for an existing FactCheck page by clicking the relevant title on the search results page.
For more information, see our dedicated support article.
We've made the following improvements to the player on the video and loop video edit screens:
- The playback tools (play, pause, etc.) are now always visible on the video player. Previously, it was necessary to hover the cursor over the video player to access the playback tools.
- The volume slider no longer appears on the video player by default. On desktop you can click the volume icon to use the slider, or on mobile devices you can conveniently adjust the volume using your device controls.
For more information about the available options on the video edit screen, see our dedicated support article.
We've made the following improvements on the Categories (Zones) screen (available via Settings > Categories (Zones)):
- Click X Clear all to remove any active filters under Category type and Status.
- On mobile devices, a blue dot now appears next to Filter if any filters are currently active. Tap Filter to check and adjust the current filters.
For more information about the available options on the Categories (Zones) screen, see our dedicated support article.
We received reports from users about missing settings on the Slider Gallery edit screen.
We've fixed this bug and the missing settings are now back. Manage the following settings under Slider Gallery Options:
- Image text: Adjust the text that is displayed at the top of each image (by default, Before and After).
- Divider position: Specify how far across the image the divider is placed.