What's inside this article:
- Basic information
- Configure the stream in CMS
- Configure the stream in Odnoklassniki
- Copy the Server URL and Stream key
- Start the stream
- End the stream
This article explains how to stream video content to Odnoklassniki using the Manual Live Stream tool in Pangea CMS.
For general information about Manual Live Stream, see the alternative article below:
To access Manual Live Stream in CMS, go to Scheduler > Manual stream.
First, you need to complete the following required settings:
- Stream name
- Max stream length
For detailed information about these settings, see our general Manual Live Stream guide:
To stream to Odnoklassniki, select Odnoklassniki under Social media.
After you select a social media platform, the following additional fields appear:
- Name of channel: Enter the name of the social media page where you will send the stream. The name will only be visible in Pangea CMS.
- Server URL: Paste the Server URL that needs to be retrieved from Odnoklassniki.
- Stream key: Paste the Stream key that needs to be retrieved from Odnoklassniki.
To configure the stream settings in Odnoklassniki:
- Go to your Odnoklassniki account and select Video.
- Select Broadcast > Application.
Optionally configure the stream settings according to your preferences. For example, add a title and description that are shared with the stream.
You can now copy the Server URL and Stream key.
Perform the steps below:
- Select Copy next to Server URL. In CMS, paste this value into the Server URL field.
- Select Copy next to Broadcast key. In CMS, paste this value into the Stream key field.
You can now start the stream.
Hit Send stream in CMS to send the stream to Odnoklassniki.
In Odnoklassniki, check the stream via My Videos > My broadcasts.
For requests to Odnoklassniki, the stream will start automatically as soon as the video is encoded and processed. However, this process might take up to one minute.
In CMS, select Delete stream to stop the whole streaming event (including other platforms). If needed, you can select Cancel streaming to only stop the stream to Odnoklassniki.
The stream ends. In Odnoklassniki, the broadcast is now marked as Offline.
You can also delete the stream from Odnoklassniki. However, this action will completely remove the video from your Odnoklassniki account. To delete the stream from Odnoklassniki, hover over the video player and select Delete (the trash icon).