- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty, Inc.:
- Tue, 17 October, 2017 07:00 am CET (01:00 am EST)
- Voice of America:
- Wed, 18 October, 2017 04:00 am EST (10:00 am CET)
- Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc.:
- Wed, 18 October, 2017 05:30 am EST (11:30 am CET)
- Office of Cuba Broadcasting:
- Wed, 18 October, 2017 06:30 am EST (12:30 am CET)
- BBG Direct:
- Wed, 18 October, 2017 07:00 am EST (01:00 pm CET)
Table of contents
- Feature Story
- Image Enlargement
- Facebook and YouTube Streaming Distribution Preview
- Infographics on BBG Direct
- Press Release Discontinued
For services which are interested in the production of storytelling features and want to show their content through the power of images, we created a new content type called Feature Story. It will include new images sizes in a new article layout. They will include jumbo size, which will exceed the width of the article text and a full-width size, which will adapt to the size of the screen that the story is being viewed on so as to take advantage of the high quality of the image.
We improved embedded images in all article content types and quizzes as in Pangea CMS as on frontend. All embedded images are now available to expand on click on the frontend. If a web user clicks on the icon or on an image, they will get an expanded image and can list through all of the embedded images, which are available to expand, by clicking on the arrows to the side or pressing side arrows on their keyboard.
To further improve user experience using Facebook and YouTube live streaming distribution, we have added the option for publishers to preview their streaming before going live on Facebook and YouTube. This will allow publishers to review and troubleshoot live stream going to Facebook and/or YouTube before it is public.
Infographics your service created now can be shared with the service affiliates. After this release, Pangea will support the push of infographics to Direct, where affiliates can find it, preview it and embed them in their websites.
As of 7.20 release, the Press Release content type will be discontinued. This is because the same features that were present in Press Release are available as part of an article content type. Therefore Press Release was only rarely used. All content that was already created as Press Release was moved to articles with the "PressRelease" Tag.