Our Support team runs training sessions to help you get the most out of Pangea CMS.
About the training sessions:
- Sessions are suitable for all levels of experience.
- Sessions usually last for one hour (maximally two hours).
- Sessions for users based in the USA take place at 10am DC time via the 'GoToMeeting' online meeting tool.
- Sessions for users based in Prague take place as required during business hours.
- Sessions are tailored to specific user groups. The topics we normally cover for each user group are described below. However, the topics can be modified according to your needs and interests.
If you want to attend a training session, submit a Jira ticket. Please include the following details in the request:
- The ideal time and day when you would like to attend.
- The type of training you require (For Journalists, For Social Managers, For Administrators, or For Multimedia Managers).